High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cafe de Paris

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacques LaCroix

Cafe de Paris Empty
PostSubject: Cafe de Paris   Cafe de Paris I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:14 am

Once again the well-known setting of Cafe de Paris is set up in the ring. Everything seems to be ready for the entrance of its host as his music starts to play.

Minutes pass and noone is enterning the ramp.

The camera switches to backstage where Jacques LaCroix and Gill Bates stand debating. The camera zooms in on the conversation.

Gill Bates: Yes, Mr. LaCroix... I also saw you arch nemesis make an appearance on last weeks Overdrive and like you I have no clue how he followed you to HOW.

Jacques LaCroix: This fool is after me and he revealed our false trick concenring my wife. As long as he is out in the opening. I will not make an appearance for any part of this show except my matches...

Gill Bates: Mr. LaCroix, I can understand your concerns, but I assure you that Union Jack is not in the building tonight. I checked all surveilance videos and also gave instructions to the ticketing staff to not let him pass the controls.

Jacques LaCroix suddenly seems more confident: Well... Good work, Gill. I guess then I can go out and mock these fans once more to give them what they deserve...

Crowd boos

They both make their way to the ringside area and enter the entrance ramp. Just as the Frenchise is halfway down the ramp his entrance video gets cut off and the backstage area is shown. Union Jack enters the picture.

The video of Union Jack: Well, well, well... If it isn't my old arch nemesis... The Frenchise Jacques LaCroix! It appears to me that your name should be the Coward instead!

The crowd starts to cheer

Video of Union Jack: LaCroix.... I am coming after you! I followed you from the European wrestling leagues all the way to HOW just to learn that you have cheated yourself into winning another title, doing everything to keep it and pissing these fans off beyond any limit!

The crowd cheers... Jacques LaCroix seems to be angry and scared at the same time

Video of Union Jack: But unfortunately your lacey Mr. Bates is right. I am not in this area this night. But be assured that our face-off will be next week at Overdrive....
Untill then, Frenchy....
laughs

LaCroix and Bates seem to be furious and leave the ringside area once again going backstage. Short time after that the Cafe de Paris setting is again detachted.
Back to top Go down

Cafe de Paris
Page 1 of 1