High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cafe de Paris- A new era!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacques LaCroix

Cafe de Paris- A new era!!! Empty
PostSubject: Cafe de Paris- A new era!!!   Cafe de Paris- A new era!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:58 pm

The well-known setting of Cafe de Paris is set up in the ring. A big blanket is covering something on the table which is situated in the middle of the ring.

Suddenly Jacques LaCroix's music hits and he enters the entrance ramp followed by Gill Bates. Around his waist he still wears his championship belt.
Slowly walking down the ramp he discusses with some fans that are smacktalking to him.

While entering the ring he graps a mic and positions himself in the middle of the ring.

Jacques LaCroix inhales satified: Well, well, well.... Ladies and Gentleman, Madames et Monsiuers! Once again it is time for YOUR climax of the year, the time of the month you have all been waiting for, the peak of your week and the highlight of your night. It is time for Cafe de Paris again, where I... The Frenchise Jacques LaCroix AND your Overdrive Champion raises his belt over his head Like always I will also try tonight to enlighten your simple lifes with my wisdom and class.

Crowd boos

Jacques LaCroix inhaling and enjoying the boos: Boo all you want... I have overcome all the obstacles stagged up against me, your rolemodel, your icon and the reason why you paid your ticket tonight. Last PPV I was forced to go against Spank Gently, a Hillbilly reject from your midst, in a match you would consider he would surely win. Still struggling with the untimely demise of my dear wife and only encouraged and supported by this very man here points at Gill Bates I almost lost the will to defend this baby here holds up his belt. But I knew that I could not let down my millions of supporters and I overcame all doubts and ended that match victorious, as always... Last week I also finished my opponent without working up a sweat.
In conclusion we can say that there is no one that can put up a valid challenge to the Frenchise. I promised you that the French era has just started...

Gill Bates clears his throat: Mr. LaCroix... May I speak for a second?

Jaques LACroix: Of course, Gill. Here take the mic...

Gill Bates: Mr. LaCroix... The fans, this company and your country really appreciate your hard work, your courage and your achivements here in HOW. Therefore I was asked to present this to you lifts up the sheat revealing a golden trophy.
Hands the trophy to LaCroix who seems to be startled.

Crowd boos

Gill Bates: Furthermore I am happy to inform you that I have started a petition at the HOW headquarters to ntroduce you into the companies Hall of fame. Allthough usually only older competitors get the priviledge to join I figured that your case justifies differing treatment.
And last but not least I am working on an arrangement with the HOW that will allow you to retire your belt If you manage to defend it untill the end of this year.

Jaques LaCroix: Mr. Bates, I feel like it is my birthday today. You are doing an extraordinary job and I want you to know that I am very pleased with your work.
Make sure you have my back tonight and we will celebrate this historic day afterwards.

They head back to the lockerroom leaving behind a booing and furious crowd.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Cafe de Paris- A new era!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe de Paris- A new era!!!   Cafe de Paris- A new era!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:58 pm

Inserted for 6/5/12 Overdrive
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Cafe de Paris- A new era!!!
Page 1 of 1