High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prematch Jacques LaCroix - Hank Gently

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacques LaCroix

Prematch Jacques LaCroix - Hank Gently Empty
PostSubject: Prematch Jacques LaCroix - Hank Gently   Prematch Jacques LaCroix - Hank Gently I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:09 pm

You see Jacques LaCroix and Gill Bates talking backstage with a conspirative look on their face.

Jacques LaCroix whispering: Okay, mon ami. You know the drill. Laissez nous commence le show....

Gill Bates: All right Mr LaCroix....

Jacques LaCroix makes his way to the ring still hobbling a littel bit. There is no sign of Gill Bates.

He enters the ring and gets ready to compete. Just as the referee asks for the bell. A loud voice is heard throughout the arena

Gill Bates: Stop!

Gill Bates appears on the ramp with a mic in his hand.

Gill Bates: Stop! Do not ring that bell, I have some important and devastating news for Mr. LaCroix.... Mr. LaCroix I just received a phone call that your wife had a car accident and is fighting for her life at the moment. You have to imediately come to France...

Jacques LaCroix feigns a devastated look and leaves the ring heavily shaking his head. He shout: Oh my god... Not my wife...

Half way up the ramp re stops and returns to the ring taking his title belt and starts to run backstage again not looking back a single second.

-> If he gets called back from the referee he might not react.
-> Hank Gently should get a rematch the next week

Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Prematch Jacques LaCroix - Hank Gently Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prematch Jacques LaCroix - Hank Gently   Prematch Jacques LaCroix - Hank Gently I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:41 am

Inserted and adjusted for 4/24/12 Overdrive!
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Prematch Jacques LaCroix - Hank Gently
Page 1 of 1